1. Travis leaves early for a reception.
2. I am REALLY bad with direction.
3. I ran around like a crazy person all day.
4. I'm really excited about wearing a new really ridiculously expensive dress I bought with my birthday money (so therefore things are bound to go wrong).
5. Did I mention I'm really bad at direction?
6. Travis's cell phone dies before I can make it to the reception.
7. I forgot the address of the reception at home. That might have been important?
The Perfect Storm:
Drove around for an hour last night looking for said reception. Didn't find it. Eventually drove home and may or may not have cried in my closet out of frustration & pure hatred for my sucky sense of direction. (I really don't cry as much as you may think.:)
Travis got home. We decided to pick up some yummy frozen yogurt and rent twilight (so we could mock it profusely. let out that anger. yeah!) to calm my frazzled soul.
Turned out to be a fun night. Even if I couldn't wear my new dress & red lipstick :)