Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Dresser....

I have been up at my mom & pop's house for the past 2 days "helping" redo an old dresser that my parents had (i.e. watching my parents paint and slave away from my seat in the kitchen. paint fumes=bad things for pregnant girls). Anyway, I'm an anal person so decided it would be best to get the "big" furniture in before it gets too cold outside. I was psyched to find out that my parents had an old dresser just awaiting some lovin in their garden shed. I am SO EXCITED about how it turned out! I love the new handles. It looks like a pottery barn dresser to me :) Thank you thank you thank you Mom and Dad for giving us a dresser and THEN beautifying it. Love you!!!

Before....



and After.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The dresser looks great! What a little TLC can't do to spruce it up and give it some renewed style! So does this mean you're back home (in Provo) now and your husband can stop whining?

Chris, Deb and the Ava Jayne said...

that is truly amazing. I was hoping you'd hate it so that Ava could have it, but it's so huge, that it wouldnt' fit in her teeny tiny closet of a room.