Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Facts about us.......

So a friend and fellow (better) blogger Andrea did this on her blog and I am SO BORED tonight that I decided I would kill some time and fill it out too. Enjoy learning pointless facts about us ;)

What are your middle names?

Rebecca ANNETTE & Travis SCOTT

How long have you been together?

Travis says, "Since September 22, 2006." The day of our first kiss (yes it was BEFORE our first real date). Apparently he was smitten since that day. haha.

How long did you know each other before you started dating?

We knew each other for about 1 1/2 years before we dated. Travis tried to date my twin sister. (haha funny story). I dated his friend Austin. The stars finally aligned and here we are.

Who asked who out?

Travis asked my cousin Nic if it would be a "weird situation" to try and date me (because of the above mentioned situation). She told him "yes it would be VERY WEIRD" which is normal girl code haha. I found out about it later that day and felt unexpected excitement. I made it very easy for him to kiss me. ha. Then he asked me out that same week.

(wow that was long).

Who made the first move?

Definitely Travis.

How old are each of you?

I'm 24. He's 26.

Did you go to the same school?

Yep yep. BYU!

Are you from the same home town?

Nope. I'm from Hooper, Ut. He's from Knoxville, TN.

Who is the smartest?

Travis thinks he is, which is ABSURD. :) I think I'm smarter at school things, he's smarter at real life things.

Who majored in what?

I majored in Nursing. Travis majored in International Relations. Good times.

Who is the most sensitive?

TRAVIS. Travis. Travis. Unless I'm pregnant. I apparently turn into a crazy emotional mess.

Where do you eat out most as a couple?

mmmmmm probably taco time. I can't get enough crisp bean burritos. Delightful.

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?

Good old Tennessee.

Who has the worst temper?

We are about even on this one. We can both get pretty frustrated, but we both deal with it by getting silent. haha.

How many children do you want?

I'm done as of right now. I can't imagine doing that all again. :) Travis wants 2 or 3....He's gonna have to bribe me to get more.

Who does the cooking?

MMMMmmmmm I don't really like to cook, neither does travis so we both usually do our own lunch and then snack at night. People think we are weird for not always eating dinner, but it works for us. When we do cook Travis does the meat and I do the sides. We are pretty even on this one. I warned him before we got married that I wasn't the type to have the dinner on the table by 5. :)

Who is more social?

Definitely Travis. I would rather snuggle up on the couch and read a book then go do something social. I'm a hater. ha.

Who is the neat-freak?

Probably Travis. I like things clean, but he has to have the apartment perfectly organized every night. I'm getting used to it. ha.

Who is the most stubborn?

Travis says I am. I think he is. :)

Who wakes up earlier?

We wake up about the same time. Around 7 am. I would sleep into 11 am every day if Bry didn't wake up that early. I LOVE to sleep in. I miss it.

Where was your first date?

Park City. We went to dinner and the rocky mountain chocolate factory for carmel apples. Travis suprised me and brought a camp stove and cooked hot chocolate out of the back of his jeep. It was romantical.

Who has the bigger family?

We have the same family size. cool. This is getting boring now cause i'm watching "shark tank" and can't focus on the questions. haha.

Do you get flowers often?

I LOVE flowers. If we ever have money I think it would be awesome to have fresh flowers in my house all the time. Travis gets me flowers probably every couple of months.

How do you spend the holidays?

Usually with my fam cause his is in Tennessee. This year we are going to TN for Christmas though. Travis is super duper excited :)

Who is more jealous?

Neither?

How long did it take to get serious?

Probably 2 mths. Travis brought up marriage. I freaked out and told him I couldn't talk about it for a few more months. It was fast but it had felt right since that first date. It was meant to be.

Who eats more?

Travis!!!!

What do you do for a living?

Travis works for Novell running online trainings. I stay home and chase Bryant around all day. It's cool. :)

Who does/did the laundry?

Mostly me, Travis will help me fold though. Folding sucks!

Who’s better with the computer?

haha definitely Travis. It's laughable how bad I am at things sometimes.

Who drives when you are together?

Usually Travis, unless we are going up a canyon, then I drive. Canyons equal raging car sickness for me.

What is "your" song?

We don't really have one. We did listen and go to palomino concerts a lot though. So yeah. haha.


yep that was painful. I'm going to go look up more clothes on j crew's website now. :)

4 comments:

Deanna said...

loved Palomino..or Devil whale or whatever they call themselves these days.
xoxoxo

Travis S. Barnes said...

GEEZ, GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT WOMAN!

♥How long have you been together?

September 22, 2006 was the night we started kind of hooking up after a hockey game. Then we hit up the love sack for a movie with friends (the movie was with friends, not the love sack). The kiss came a few days later. She's been smitten ever since. Can't resist the swagger.

♥ Who is the smartest?

One word answers suffice, Bec...
TRAVIS

♥ Who is the most sensitive?


TRAVIS. Travis. Travis. It's true, but if the question were who is the most emo, then you would walk away with the gold, silver, and bronze medals along with all the consolation prizes. :D Love you.

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?

Um, try Hawaii? Yeah, it was our honeymoon. Glad it was so memorable.
♥ Who has the worst temper?

*cough*Becca*cough

or me...

♥ Who is the most stubborn?

Again with the one word answers...
Beccers

♥ Do you get flowers often?


Ladies, my wife gets flowers all the time. This month they came in the form of clothes and I let her know that it was her choice. She doesn't know how lucky she truly is. (I'm such a catch)

♥ Who does/did the laundry?

You're right, but I do it quite a bit. I used to do it more though... less and less all the time... and I'm getting chubby...welcome to your future...

♥ Who’s better with the computer?

Funny story. Becca asked me to copy and paste this questionare from Andrea's blog to ours so she could do it. Sometimes I don't know if she's just playing dumb so that she has an excuse to be lazy. Maybe it's all just a clever plan to manipulate me? Little by litte she gains more and more control...

♥ What is "your" song?

Chocolate Rain

Bec, can this count as my blog post?

Jessica said...

Becca:

I just wanted to know what diaper bag you have - or what diaper bag you have seen that you like. I can't find one diaper bag I like but I like your style so I thought I'd ask an expert ;)

By the way, I am laughing out loud at Travis' comment. You two are perfect for each other.

Marce said...

1. i looooovveee travis' response to this post.

2. i think i believe becca more than travis. sorry trav.

3. i think the chapmans secretly are aspiring to be the barnes. or at least as cool as the barnes. or at least kind of as cool as the barnes. any will do, really.

4. I FLY INTO UTAH TOMORROW!!!! woot woot! so, i have plans on wednesday night and sunday night AND THAT'S IT!!!! i already told my mom i want to go out on the town-- when are you free?? i'll text you as soon as i see those sexy mountains! xoxo