Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Bryant turns 2!!

Ahhhh the memories........

Remember when I was that big fat pregnant lady?

Or when Bryant was a newborn (shudder)?

I can't believe my little boy is 2 yrs old!!!

He is so smart, funny, tender-hearted, and loving. I'm so lucky to be his mom.

We celebrated (early) at our house with family and some delicious homemade pizza and homemade cake (yeah we're cool, or Travis is cool since he did most of the cooking. ha).

I couldn't get any good pictures since Bryant doesn't stand still for a second (and I have a slow camera). But I do have a video of him blowing out his candles (when I'm not too lazy to upload it....Soon I promise).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYANT!!


Ps. I'm taking away Bryant's binkie soon. Any advice? He is so attached to it......I'm scared. ha

9 comments:

Andrea said...

CRAZY they are so old!

Good luck with the binkie. We cut Trey's and told him it was "broken". Cold turkey from there out. It took about two weeks I'd say....but it does happen eventually and does get better!

Amber said...

Yay for Bryant turning 2! Wow time flies.

As for the binky....we did cold turkey when Henry was 15 months. He hollered a lot for the first day, but after that, he was over it. Didn't even phase him at night. If you take it away though, you CANNOT give in and give it back. It will make the next time all the more difficult.

Good luck!

Amber

Deanna said...

OK . I clicked on your blog and the first thing I saw was the photo pregnant you and thought "Whoa...where have I been?! Why didn't I know?!"
YIKES. Thanks for the scare.
xoxoxo

Kris said...

ooh, yeah good luck with the binkie thing. Logan was 2 also, and completely in love. My fear was that it would mean shorter naps and more melt-downs in public. I think in the end it was more like weaning me from the binkie becuase I loved being able to give it to him in public to shut him up. ha ha. No advice, just good luck.

Leah said...

Congrats! to Bryant and to you two for making it ;)

Chantel said...

We left Avy's binkie at Grandma's. Then everytime she asked, we told her it was at Grandma's. After a couple of days she quit asking. She does look for it everytime we're at my mom's though

Jennifer Larson said...

I cut Morgan's binkie. She found it and I told her it was broken. She held it in her hand for two days-even slept with it. After that-good as gold. If you have more than one,throw them away or cut them also. He will find it and then you'll never get rid of it.

Sarah said...

So i saw your blog off of Ambers. I had no idea that you even had a baby. Time flies. What a cute little boy!! Hope you are doing well!!

Marce said...

Bec, Bryant is the cutest little boy ever. But I'm sure you already knew that. I love him. So much. And wish I could squeeze him tightly...until he pushed me away because he'd realize I was some freaky lady he didn't know. Sad.
Anywayssss. Missing you! You should come out here again. Because it's been in the 70's this weekend. And it's loovveeellly. The only thing that'd make it better would be if we were sitting out there together eating a frozen yogurt and a hot new outfit. sigh.