Thursday, May 20, 2010

Bryant Bryant Bryant....


First of all I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who commented on my last 2 blog posts. I have seriously read all of the comments like 20 times and it has been a serious self-esteem booster. I think everyone should do it on their own blogs. You are all AWESOME.

Ok so another Bryant post as promised :)

Cute boy in the tub

Oh hey Bryant

I think Bryant may be a dancer. Look at that position. ha.

Pic of Travis just because he's a sexy boy

Bry hanging out in his basket with his books. His new favorite spot. Kind of weird.




This video is really similar to the last one, just longer :)
Please ignore my no makeup ugly face. GOO.
Oh and I think I say "good job" like a million times. I was bugging myself when I watched this again. I had no idea I say that so much. Sorry. haha

The End.

7 comments:

Travis S. Barnes said...

That picture...not so sexy. You forgot high fives. How could you? I like Bubba...

Sandra said...

I'm in love with the Bee! He is changing everyday. I'm going to look for a home in the retirement community in Lehi!

Marce said...

Oh my gosh! Bryant is such a big boy! He is adorable...I love all the animal noises. Such a fun stage!! And I promise...it just gets better and better as they become more and more independent (though independence brings its own challenges....like when Ellie wants to wear her pink high heels she can barely walk in over her gold sandals...and she keeps falling...but she is RELENTLESS and throws a fit until we leave the house double-shoed and flustered. sigh). I miss you guys. LIKE CRAZY! give that Bubba a squeeze :)

Dee said...

Oh my goodness! Those videos make me cry!! I feel like I'm missing so much. He's learning and doing so much stuff that I don't get to see. Thanks for posting the videos. It gives me a glimpse into that little guy's life. I'll probably watch it over and over. Miss you! Love you!

Siobhan said...

He's so adorable! I love that he sits in that basket. Bah I want to come down and see you guys. I also want to make my own blog post like yours but of Scott... "Here's Scott on his favorite spot on the couch playing Oblivion..." "Scott what do you have?" "Candy!" It would totally work.

nbarnes2 said...

so sweet. you're so good. i have no videos of jackson at that age. so sad. i miss it.

Tiffany Johnson said...

SO SO SO cute. I love it. And it's great that you tell him good job. I definitely don't think it was too much! :-) You're such a great mom, Becca.