Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hair Cut...


Does it look like I have short hair?

Nope I don't. But I've been obsessing about the idea lately. I'm loving the look of short hair. My inspiration pics are below.....yes I think katie holmes' short hair is so darn cute. What do you think? Am I crazy? Is my face too chubby to pull off short hair? Will I regret it? Will it be awesome and super duper cute? Comments please :)


Yes I joined instagram. No I hardly ever use it, but it is fun to mess with the color on pictures.

Look Nat, we are so happy in this picture :)


and here is a pic my mom sent me. Look at that happy face. Love it!

8 comments:

Siobhan said...

OMGSH I really thought you had cut it... do it!!

Siobhan said...

also how did you get instagram??

Michelle Catts said...

You + Short Hair = Perfection.

Be brave! I thought I would die when I cut my hair but seriously, I loved every minute of it.

Deanna said...

I LOVE short hair. And I'm pretty sure you look good always...whatever...so do it!

nbarnes2 said...

my hair appt. is next week. i'm really excited but nervous too. i think you'll look great with short hair.

Trisha said...

Do it! You can pull anything off.

Marce said...

dude, if you believe it, you can rock it. i think you could look smokin' with a curly fro wig- so i say go for it :)

i wish i could chop mine. but my curly hair goes bizzarrro, super tight wad curls and fro-zone, and if i can't do my hair curly some days, i go crazy. but i think i'm jumping off of the bang wagon. i think i will blog about that someday. it's something that weighs heavily on my mind.

miss you!

Sandra said...

I wish I had the guts to chop my hair ...I agree with Trisha - you could pull it off and look adorable ;) xoxo