Friday, September 5, 2008

90210 bliss...

So last night when Travis was making me chocolate chip cookies (I begged him and may have even bargained sexual favors to get him to make them for me. Sorry mom if your reading this haha) Anyway last night the "new" 90210 show came on. At first I was making sarcastic comments about how predictable the story line was, how unnaturally beautiful the supposed "16 year olds" were, and how there was no possible way that a male high school teacher could be that hot when out of nowhere I was sucked into the chemistry of the two main characters "annie" and "ethan." Now I will in no doubt be adding this show to my list of lame but addicting shows that I look forward to watching every week just to see if these two characters finally hook up. The End.

Ps. I am officially FAT. So if you see me waddling down the street don't think that I have let myself go. I just have a baby pop belly. I miss my sexy flat stomach. sigh. I have begun to feel anger and resentment towards skinny girls. You know who you are and I hate you. haha.

Oh and great news!!! We get to go to my family's cabin this weekend. I'm excited to get out of provo for at least a few days!!!!

6 comments:

Travis S. Barnes said...

Too bad you didn't keep your end of the bargain...

Andrea said...

When do you guys find out the gender?

Tim and Jennifer said...

you were (and i'm positivie still are) one of those skinny girls that I hate!!

nbarnes2 said...

hey i've been resenting those girls for years! but only the ones i didn't know. of course i always loved you!

Jessie Evans said...

I would love to see pictures of said belly. I'm sure you are still cute and skinny :)

Andrea said...

Sweet Beccca. It only gets worse/better. I was never as tiny as you, but I did try somewhat. Now, no matter what I do? My body is soft. Ho hum. The sacrificing begins.